The downtown Raleigh Hibernian location on 311 Glenwood Ave, was established in May of 2000. It quickly became a staple in the Glenwood South district, a popular dining and nightlife destination in downtown Raleigh for over twelve years. Despite suffering from a devastating fire in December of 2012, we have recently opened our newly renovated doors and are thrilled to be back in the community. The redesigned pub proudly offers floor to ceiling windows that open onto Glenwood Avenue, multiple bars, a second floor patio and bar area overlooking downtown Raleigh.
Upcoming News & Events
- Corona Cares Promotion all month (With Yeti Cooler Giveaway on August 28th!)
- Corona Buckets on Special (Corona, Corona Lite, or Corona Premier 5 bottles for $15)
Events & Daily Specials
- August 13 - August 19
- August 19 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on August 12, 2018 at 10:30am
One event on August 19, 2018 at 10:30am
One event on September 2, 2018 at 10:30am
- August 19 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)Available at Both Locations! Your favorite Irish brunch every single Sunday!
- August 20|Recurring Event (See all)$5 Build Your Own Burger Mondays! Come in and build your favorite!
- August 21 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
The Hibernian Pub in downtown Raleigh is perfect for company outings, networking socials, birthday celebrations or your holiday party. From intimate interior rooms to the best rooftop view on Glenwood Ave., the Hibernian offers a unique private space for groups of all sizes.
If you can’t make it into the pub, let us bring the pub to you! We offer full-service catering ranging in all sizes from party platters and tailgating packages to replicating the traditional Irish Pub experience at your office or home.
For more information regarding private events or catering, please contact 919-833-2258 or email email@example.com