The downtown Raleigh Hibernian location on 311 Glenwood Ave, was established in May of 2000. It quickly became a staple in the Glenwood South district, a popular dining and nightlife destination in downtown Raleigh for over twelve years. Despite suffering from a devastating fire in December of 2012, we have recently opened our newly renovated doors and are thrilled to be back in the community. The redesigned pub proudly offers floor to ceiling windows that open onto Glenwood Avenue, multiple bars, a second floor patio and bar area overlooking downtown Raleigh.
Events & Daily Specials
- December 8 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)Available at Both Locations! Your favorite Irish brunch every single Sunday!
- December 9|Recurring Event (See all)$5 Build Your Own Burger Mondays! Come in and build your favorite!
- December 10 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 8:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating indefinitely
- December 11 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)Half Priced Wine All Day
- December 12|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 2:00 am on Thursday, repeating indefinitely
The Hibernian Pub in downtown Raleigh is perfect for company outings, networking socials, birthday celebrations or your holiday party. From intimate interior rooms to the best rooftop view on Glenwood Ave., the Hibernian offers a unique private space for groups of all sizes.
If you can’t make it into the pub, let us bring the pub to you! We offer full-service catering ranging in all sizes from party platters and tailgating packages to replicating the traditional Irish Pub experience at your office or home.